Well here I am trying to catch up with the public internet world. I am an avid computer\gadget user and generally have strong and crazy opinions on how things should be. I figured maybe it was time to share some of these and see what happens. Most likely no one will read them or I won’t find the time to post, but lets give it a try.
Some of the things I am interested in:
- By day I manage a software development and release engineering group so I am always into the latest in software development as well as computers in general.
- I enjoy finding and getting new gadgets as my budget allows
- Science Fiction
- Well I used to be an avid reader, and I still enjoy it but life tends to get in the way and time becomes an issue, but I always enjoy a good book.
- Fun fact my first child is named after Isaac Asimov my favorite author. There is something about his books which bring computers and technology alive. He had a strong understanding of science and technology but was able to see beyond what people were able to do in his day and dream how the future could be.
- Ok so maybe this one shouldn’t be third in the list, but the other two came first in my life and that is how my brain organizes things so deal with it 😉 I have a beautiful wife April and we have two crazy kids Isaac and Amelia. We do most things together as a family and I wouldn’t trade them for anything.
- I have always had a love for learning new things. Sometimes I can get lost online reading articles and trying to understand new topics. Sometimes these are technology related but many times they are not.